No Friends in Romance land

Show off any fan art or fan fiction of the webcomic characters that you've made.

Re: No Friends in Romance land

Postby Itoshigo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:56 am

Nothing is nothing.
Itoshigo

Postby Itoshigo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Now that my laptop is free of viruses again, hopefully my motivation will go up.
Enjoy!
Nothing is nothing.
Itoshigo

Postby Itoshigo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:50 am

Almost done with page 7, I just need to color it. Also, I'm still working out the next couple of pages so yeah. :) Still doing it.
I guess things are starting to feel better lately, so maybe that's why I'm starting to feel the mood again. 8-)
Nothing is nothing.
Itoshigo

Postby Itoshigo » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Here it is!
My room closet from five moves ago use to have mirrors which was cool, but I worried about breaking them if I push into them. Good memories...

The scarf is now light red with a hint of pink in this chapter. Also I want to say its different from the dark red scarf from 'In the Middle'.

After drawing and coloring everything else, I didn't feel like coloring it in anymore. :4

In the last panel, it looks like Kai is looking at her butt, truth is he is. I always kinda felt kinda worried weirded out about my sisters dating dudes since my 16 year old sister acts like nothing sexual could happen to her. >|7 (Protective!!)
That's some of why I just made Kai say that.
Kai's hair might be similar to his father's since I haven't read Taiki in a while. So yeah!

The purple! :arrow:

Even if its only me, I get where Nikki is coming from. The constant thinking, denying, wondering, summiting, being awkward, and just giving into the (new) desires deep down inside. (Not an easy thing to get over, if you don't know.)

Lastly, I'm still doing the next page and I don't know when the pages will be done, but in full glory it does take time.

Thanks for reading!
I almost forgot! Nikki's jacket is the same one from the original, but I ended up changing it because of her outfit. So maybe it can be counted as a call back. <!)
Nothing is nothing.
Itoshigo

Postby Itoshigo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:47 pm

This forum is so dead. I don't know if I'll finish this fancomic or not, but I'll try to upload what's left of the pages I did on deviantart here. It's kinda sad. Good things don't last forever and even me trying to upload content won't help. (It's kinda lonely) So ya, thanks for liking this fancomic and being a forum member. <:)

<!(
Nothing is nothing.
Itoshigo

Postby Itoshigo » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:20 am

Nothing is nothing.
Itoshigo

Postby Itoshigo » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am

The new stuff that i'm doing is on this website, so who ever is passing by check it out. http://itoshigo.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24
<:(
http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=146803 I'm mostly doing stuff on here now.
Nothing is nothing.
Itoshigo

Previous

Return to Taiki Fan Works